Ten seconds in her presence
and my reasoning retired
Even though the lady kept her distance
our spirits were definitely wired
Her influential strides
and opulent smiles
spiced a dull conversation
and gave it momentum
Her enticing lips harassed my mellow thoughts
as she cheekily applied make up
My stares were embarrassed getting caught
and I looked away
Her tongue curled as each phrase
found me – its’ captive audience
My wrist attempted to wave
and failed
Her smile crushed my knees
victims of weights unknown
My being was screaming - please!
Don’t leave me here alone
Her stumbling gaze penetrated
Giving an ounce of pleasure
I was temporally sedated
but preferred to be wide awake…
and my reasoning retired
Even though the lady kept her distance
our spirits were definitely wired
Her influential strides
and opulent smiles
spiced a dull conversation
and gave it momentum
Her enticing lips harassed my mellow thoughts
as she cheekily applied make up
My stares were embarrassed getting caught
and I looked away
Her tongue curled as each phrase
found me – its’ captive audience
My wrist attempted to wave
and failed
Her smile crushed my knees
victims of weights unknown
My being was screaming - please!
Don’t leave me here alone
Her stumbling gaze penetrated
Giving an ounce of pleasure
I was temporally sedated
but preferred to be wide awake…
Very interesting blog. I have an appreciation for poetry and I fully give my support......i'll be back to visit. check out my blog as well.http://gigiandfriendsperspective.tk/
ReplyDelete