Rent This Ad Space

Monday, April 2, 2012

Attention

                                     Attention

Deployments are supposed to be a sad time for new families, especially when they are expecting, or have young children in the home. Shit! Not for me. It was weird how all of this started. I was going on base to make sure my baby’s daddy, Oliver, got his ass on that bus that would ultimately lead to a plane to Lithuania. I was just trying to make sure that bitch didn’t have a flat tire or was low on gas. I was ready for something new. New surroundings, new relationships, hell!! I’ll come on out and say it, new dick to fuck. That’s when I noticed him. About 6’feet tall, caramel skin, thick wavy hair that soaked up the sun enough that it appeared to be beckoning me. He had the softest looking lips I have ever seen on a man, and could only imagine them wrapped around my hard nipples. Better yet, I wanted them rubbing over my entire body. I let my eyes do to that man what I wanted his tongue to do to my body-probe it. His military uniform was fitting just right. And the way he swayed from left to right as he talked only made him look more enticing. Wait! Is that what I think it is? He had the most distinguished bulge in his pants. In fact, I felt it was calling me, begging me to show it more attention.

After taking in all of that, I felt hot & sticky, even though it was the beginning of February. Once I came back to my senses, I noticed the same man I had just fucked with my eyes, was watching me too. Just thinking about what was going on between us made my pussy throb. I had to rub my pregnant belly just to remind myself why I was on base in the first place. As soon as I had that sorted out, I looked up only to see Oliver coming towards me. SHIT! I thought. What the fuck do you want now? I thought to myself. His reply to my obvious inquiring facial expression was he wanted to introduce me to the guys in his battalion before he left, just in case I needed anything. My heart dropped & I felt my panties getting wet. Please introduce me to him, I thought as I looked back to my sexy soldier. 

''Whatever I need, I can get. Don't worry 'bout it,'' I said. 

And that was the truth. I just wanted his ass on that fucking bus & him on the way to the airport.  I glanced back over to where my military man was standing. FUCK!! He was gone. Now I was going to have to search for him as inconspicuously as possible. As soon as I found him again, he was staring at me. This man is teasing me, I thought. Oliver grabbed my arm & started pulling me to a group of his coworkers. I got introduced to two females, a crazy ass white boy, and some other people I didn't give two farts in the wind about. 

''Who are they'', I asked as I pointed to the group of soldiers that included my sexy mystery man.
''Oh, some first classmen,'' he said, ''we are going to meet them in a lil bit.''
I thought to myself, fuck waiting, I want to know, matter of fact, I need to know that man's name now.
''Who is he because he looks really familiar,'' I lied.
''UT1 Chapman,'' Oliver said, ''he ain't deploying until later on though, probably got like two to three months in the states.'' 
Oh, God! Why did he tell me that? That made me want to have him even more. 
Finally we made it over to UT1 Chapman & I got a chance to be formally introduced.

''This is my girl, Erin,'' Oliver said.

I could only stare at this fool because I know damn well he didn't just introduce me as his fucking girlfriend. We hadn't slept together since the beginning of the year, we haven't fucked since New Year’s Eve, and we made it very clear to one another that we were tired of being together. I just shook my head, and offered my hand to all those in the group.

''Nice to meet you,'' I said. 
''It’s a pleasure to meet you too,'' Chapman said, ''a real pleasure.''

Lord, why are we still standing out here on this hard ass pavement? I was ready to be rolling around on a bed with this man. I glanced down at the crotch of his pants only to see it had grown. His thick mass had become even more swollen. I guess he realized I saw it and reached in his uniform pocket to adjust.

''Anyone care for a piece?'' he asked as he pulled out a pack of gum.
''Sure,'' I replied playfully, ''God knows I wouldn't mind a piece.''

After all introductions were made, they started formation. I went back to my car to grab my phone so I could call MeMe and check on my four year old, Andrew. I also wanted to release some of my frustrations. I wasn’t worried about anyone seeing me. My window tint was so dark; people didn’t even know I was sitting in the car. Plus the sun was hiding behind a thick gray cloud. I was horny and wanted to play with my slit as I watched UT1 Chapman help the other soldiers load the equipment on the bus. I became so consumed with watching him and fulfilling my own needs that I didn’t even notice Oliver. I watched him as he crossed the parking lot in front of me, and stopped to talk to some broad in his battalion. I didn’t give a damn who he talked to. I just wanted to be left alone. I was ready to get back on the road, so I could pick my son up and go home.

Finally, the damn bus pulled off for the airport, and I could feel a heavy weight lift off of me. I was so happy to be rid of Oliver. All of his drama and selfish ways were now heading in the opposite direction of where I was trying to go.

 It was a typical afternoon, and I decided to get gas at the convenient store on base. I pulled into the spot and just sat there for a minute to brace myself for the cold I was about to step out into.

“Knock, knock,” said a male’s heavy voice, “can I get that for you?”

I looked up to see UT1 Chapman standing at my window. I knew he was talking about the gas, but I closed my eyes and imagined him and I laying next to each other naked as he asked me that exact same question. I rolled my window down and smiled.

“I think you are stalking me,” I joked around.
“Ok and what if I was,” he replied, “would you ask me to stop?”
“Hell no,” I said, “I never say stop.”

And I meant that shit. I would never say stop to him. Only words he would hear from my lips would be “please,” “more,” “deeper,“ and “faster.” Yes. I am a freak and I know it. So what? I was not dating Oliver. And I was still a little heated he put me out there as his girl when he knew damn well he had fucked someone before he left for deployment. That was fine with me though. I had 6 months to sex and make love to whatever dick I wanted to. After sitting there so long lost in my own thoughts, I almost forgot UT1 Chapman was right outside of my car. I watched him as he shook the last little bit of gas from the hose. Umm, I bet he handles that big man dingo of a dick in his pants like that too. He could shake all of his juices on me if he wanted to. He was even finer from behind. Everything about him turned me on. And that’s what I liked. Okay. So I could care less about him being in the military, because all I cared about was getting a piece of him, like he offered to me earlier in the day. But I wanted to get him on my terms and on my conditions. I was pregnant, not desperate. For someone that was 4 months pregnant, I was still made like a goddess, and everyone knew it. I wanted him to know it too. I gave him my number and logged his into my phone.

“Call me if you need anything,” he said.
“Okay,” I responded, “it might be sooner than later. I have a crib that Oliver didn’t finish putting together, and I know your skilled hands would really be helpful to me.”

He smiled. I knew I had just given myself away, but who cares? I am a grown ass women, with grown ass thoughts and feeling. Either I was going to take it to that level with him or not. I had 2 to 3 months to decide.

The next few days seemed to drag on and on. I woke up, got my son ready for daycare, and dropped him off. I had so much to do, but my body wasn’t feeling up to it. I came back home, got undressed, and laid nakedly across the bed. I loved looking at my body. I loved the curves and the way my nipples were always erect. I even loved the stretch marks I had been blessed with from my previous pregnancy with Andrew. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, I thought to myself as I traced the ‘Linea Negro’ that ran through my belly button. I was just as horny as I was pregnant. If Oliver would have given me some dick before he left, I wouldn’t even be thinking about it. I decided to text Chapman.

‘Hey, are you busy,” I typed. 

Phing!

“No, but would like 2 B,” responded UT1 Chapman.
“Well, good. I really need UR help. U knw how 2 get here?” I asked him

Phing!

“Yes. I do. I’ll call U when I get near UR gate,” he said.

This is it I thought. I could finally release some of this stress. I didn’t care if he did only come over to fuck. That’s all I wanted to do. I wasn’t trying to marry the guy. I like options and variety and being married would interfere. If I could just get him to eat me would do just fine for me. I was about to go crazy until I heard a knock on the door.
Knock! Knock!  I jumped off my bed and scrambled to find my clothing and put them back on.

“Who is it,” I asked as I ran down the stairs.
“Noel,” he said
“I don’t know any damn body name Noel,” I yelled through the door.
“Sure you do. Chapman is my last name,” he laughed.

I swung the door open and just looked at him. He had the nerve to be holding a takeout bag and a tool belt. He was the sexiest handy man I ever had to come to my door. Damn. And those eyes of his could melt the panties off any woman. But fuck them. I wanted it to be my panties that dropped. I propped myself on the knob and just looked at him.

“Well,” he said, “can I come in or what?”
“Um hum,” I mumbled, “what happened to the heads up you were supposed to be giving me?”
“I was hoping to catch you off guard,” he responded.

He most definitely caught me off guard. I didn’t have time to jump in the shower or anything. My living room had toys all over the floor and my garbage was overflowing. I hated when people visited me unexpectedly. It didn’t matter though. My room was in excellent condition. My big king size bed was made and I had sprayed Jasmine all over the pillows. I was hoping the lady at the aromatherapy store was right about Jasmine being good for turning up the sex in the bed room. And if she was wrong, oh well. I still planned on getting some before my visitor left. I really wanted to put my baby’s crib together before anything else so I brought the pieces into the living room. I returned to only find Chapman sitting on the floor eating his take out. He smiled at me seductively and motioned for me to join him. I know damn well he doesn’t want me to attempt to get my pregnant ass on this floor, I thought as I looked down at him.

“Come on jelly belly,” he said, “I’ll help you back up.”
“Yea, you like it though,” I joked back with him.

I could see his nature rising after I made that statement but I had to ignore it. I slid down the side of the chair onto the floor where he offered me a bite of his po boy sandwich. It was really good. Shrimp and clams on a thick bun covered in cheese, lettuce, olives, and tomatoes. I bit it and slouched back onto the chair. It was delicious. I was watching him eat his sandwich and his lips were absolutely beautiful. They looked soft and smooth. I reached over to wipe some mayo off his lip and he caught my finger in his mouth and started sucking on it. 

“Umm,” he moaned with closed eyes, “and I thought my sandwich was tasty. I see why your boy talks about you all the time. If your finger tastes this good, I wonder what the rest of your body tastes like.”
“I don’t know. I never tasted myself,” I said as I peered into his dark eyes.

With that statement, UT1 Chapman placed his sandwich down on the wrapper and moved in closer to me. He crawled right in between my legs and hovered over me. He reached between my legs and ran his finger up the front of my pants and over my big swollen stomach until he came to my round breasts. He kissed my forehead and then my lips. He whispered something in my ear, but I honestly wasn’t trying to hear him talk. I was just enjoying the attention he was showing me. The way he was taking his time with me reminded me of how Oliver used to do me before he started fucking me and forgetting to make sure I was being pleased in return. Not with Chapman. He was kissing every inch of my skin and wasn’t even to my mid section yet. He lifted my shirt up and kissed each of my nipples as if they were delicate flowers. He used his tongue to circle them one at a time. I was feeling so good, putting the crib together was now the last thing on my mind.

He raised himself up on his knees and removed his shirt. Umm. He was built like a life size Ken doll. I loved it. I undid the button and zipper on his pants for him. I don’t know if his dick was inpatient but it flopped out over the top of his pants. Good Gawd! He had a lot of dick stuffed in his draws. I wanted it all. But I decided to wait and see what he would do to me first. He leaned back down over me and continued to suckle on my breasts. He loved them. He moaned as he alternated between the two. He reached down the front of my pants and dipped his finger inside of them. I moaned and arched my back at the coolness of his fingers. This pleased him. He pulled my waist towards him until I was flat on the floor, and beginning pulling my pants down slowly. He kissed my stomach and then kissed my recently shaved mound. I was thoroughly enjoying this man. I was finally feeling like I was being appreciated. He stood up and let his pants drop to his knees and began to pull them off. His dick was so massive, it actually scared me for a second. It was long and thick as hell. The head was made perfectly. It had the perfect coloring and hung half way to his knee. He got back down on the floor and leaned over me. He brushed the hair off of my shoulders and started kissing on them as if they were ice cream cones. I just wanted to fuck, but seems like this brother wanted to make love to me.

I reached up and rubbed his face and let his silky smooth skin tickle my palms. He brought my legs up until my feet were flat on the floor and kissed the inside of both my thighs. He worked his way from there all the way down until he reached my ankles.

“Can I,” he asked.
“I don’t know what you are talking about but do whatever you want to do,” I replied.

He picked up my foot and begin sucking my toes. Damn that felt good.

“Ummm. I love it,” I moaned.

He didn’t even respond. I guess he is as arrogant as he is handsome. He put it back on the floor gently and did the same to the other. He ran his hand on the outside of my left thigh and tapped the inside of my other with his fingers. I knew what that meant. I repositioned myself and opened my hot pussy to him. I watched his face as I did that and he seemed to be utterly pleased by the site of my healthy pink and white pussy. I was already coming and he hadn’t even done anything yet. He bent down and smelled my pussy.

“Damn, boo,” he moaned between my legs, “your pussy smells so sweet. I just want to eat it up.”

He dipped between my legs and let them rest on each of his strong shoulders and begin kissing my lips. He stopped a few times to nibble on my clit and it drove me crazy. My entire body started twitching and shivering. He started tongue fucking me and after every few licks he would suck out some of my juices and savor it. It’s like this man loved me and we didn’t even know one another. I wasn’t much into talking, because I had no idea what to say exactly. I was laying naked on the floor with Oliver’s superior.

“Baby, please let me have you. Oliver doesn’t treat you like a beautiful woman should be treated,” Chapman said.
“What do you mean,” I asked, “what are you talking about?”
“He isn’t faithful to you. He is always in somebody’s face, and it pisses me off,” he said.
“Wow, I don’t know what to say,” I said as I looked up at him.

He started kissing me with a deep passion and ferocity that I felt butterflies in my stomach and fireworks. I kissed him back as hard as he was kissing me. He positioned himself over me and my pregnant belly and began probing at my pussy lips with his fingers. I knew he was looking for the opening so I reached down to help. I begin jacking him off as he found his way inside of me. I was feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure simultaneously. His dick was extremely huge and I had to close my legs part way to keep him from entering me all at once. He removed the head and bent down to my lips. He licked my twat until it was soaking wet and tried once more. This time, he was successful. He slid in and out of me with such grace and carefulness that I felt as if he could do this all day. He moaned with every pump and that only made me come even more. I knew he could feel my heat because the veins running along his dick only became thicker and more rigid. He wanted me and I wanted him to take me. Only he wouldn’t. He was making love to me. I was so used to the hard and painful fucking I received from my baby’s daddy; I forgot how relaxing it was to make love. My body was becoming one with his and our breathing was now unified. 

I didn’t want him to ever stop making love to me. I was feeling like a queen. I had a man inside of me that took the time to enjoy every inch of my body. He rubbed my body in ways Oliver never had. He sucked on my neck and gazed into my eyes with every pump he made. Each time I moaned with pleasure, he would force more dick into my tight orifice. What was I thinking? This was so wrong in so many ways, but at that moment, I didn’t care. He was making me feel so good that I wrapped my legs around his sweaty muscular thighs and begged him not to stop. I wanted as much of him in me as possible. This man was everything I wished for in a lover. He had compassion, and patience. He was handsome, so I didn’t mind waking up next to him. And he was in great shape. 

“Baby, tell me I can have you,” he whispered into my ear.
“You can have me, Noel,” I moaned, “you can have all of me.”

I’m not sure what he meant really, but I would have agreed to anything he said at that moment. I was feeling ecstasy and passion on an entirely new level. I stopped feeling guilty, and started feeling like this is where I belong. Like this was meant to be. He was wonderful. After nearly an hour of making love and whispering into each other’s ears, he was still hard as ever. I wanted to suck him so bad. Each time I tried to raise him up so his dick would be even with my lips, he would stop me.

“No baby,” he said, “it’s your turn to be pleased. I want you to relax and experience what a real woman should.”
“I want to do it, “I said, “I want to feel you in my mouth.”
“No. One day I will let you,” he said as he pushed into me one last forceful time, “but not today.”

And with that, he burst inside of me. I let out a loud scream as he held me close to his body. His come was thick and hot inside of me. He pulled out slowly and put his shirt under my bottom. Oliver never would have done that. He thinks it’s funny to nut inside of me and leave it to drip out on the floor. UT1 Chapman caught the come in his shirt and used the sleeve to wipe my wet pussy off. He leaned down and kissed my lips and then my stomach. I could only lay there. My body was weak from making love. Hell, my legs were even still shaking. I don’t know what came over me. I just spent most of the afternoon making love to a man I didn’t know. I felt like a million bucks though. That was some good ass dick. I laid there for a few minutes before I allowed Chapman to help me up. I had an hour to pick my son up and wanted to make the best of it. We used that time to finally put the crib together for the new baby. It took us a little bit under an hour to assemble the crib completely. I was thankful for this man in so many ways.

I can’t lie and say nothing came out of meeting Chapman and making love to him. I met a really great guy that was the best lover I ever had. He was good with his hands, his lips, his everything. He was everything I was looking for in a man. He deployed 3 months after that day, but not before making me his girl before he left. Oliver is going to be pissed when he hears about this. There is an old saying though: ‘One man’s loss is another man’s gain.’

No comments:

Post a Comment