Rent This Ad Space

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Good Morning

I'm not Folgers’s but I'm the best part of your day after you wake up 
It's Saturday morning and all I want to do is phuck.

I tried not to take you..You know..While you were asleep
But I had a conversation with your D and this is what it told me:

I know you want me baby girl..I saw it in your eyes
 The way you keep teasing me when I was resting between your thighs

 You rubbed up on me so many times last night
 I felt like a wild dog and your pussy I wanted to bite

 So I said to your dick: Look..its early..and I aint trying
 To be waking up the neighbors with my screaming and my crying

So I admit you kind of got me wet and sticky
 And if you could I'd let you dig all up in me

 Your dick had an attitude it started raising up at me
 Saying Look Ebony I want you and you want me

 Stop touching on me like that bc you know that I like it
 You always playing with me but never want to try it

 So I raised up too and stood up to your dick
 I said I can take it baby..I can take it how you like it

 So your dick liked this he started smiling and what
 He was trying to wake you up but your ass was stuck

 So we started without you..Well..I seduced him first
 I gave it my all..I put in some work

 He was so excited and tried to wake you again
 But I covered his big mouth up with my hand

 SSH I said..let him sleep..he's tired
He will get up eventually and he will be wired

Ready to play with me..ready to phuck
He might even let you spit if you have any luck

 We must have been having way too much fun 
Because my man woke up and raised up like the sun

Smiled at me and then looked down at you
 He knew you was the one I came running too

I told him what had happened..how you started this shit 
But my man..no my man was hearing it 

He got up and flipped me on to our bed 
Ripped off my panties and gave me some head. 

Psst psst I heard your dick say 
Um..I know you like that but dayum can I play 

Ok ok I told your d ick. 
I reached down, grabbed his neck and forced it

Into my girl..he sighed with relief 
He must have been lost bc your d ick explored me 

He ran out of breath and before you could even warn me 
He poked out his head and SPIT: GOOD MORNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment