Rent This Ad Space

Friday, April 13, 2012

Sexting

Me: Hey, I txt u earlier. Where u been?


Bae B: Who is dis?


Me: Wht? Boy stop playn.


Bae B: No. 4real


Me: M, dnt play


Bae B: Sorry, wrng #
Bae B: Dayum! Let's play


Me: LOL :) I almost went off


Bae B: So, whtz up? U got a man?


Me: Nothing really.. and something like that 


Bae B: O yea


Me: Yea. So what do you want to talk about?


Bae B: Anything. U pick


Me: Umm ok. 


(I took a sexy picture and I sent it to my boo.)


Bae B: Niiiice.


(He takes a picture of his dick and sends it to me.)


Me: Umm. Yummy. Mine?


Bae B: Yea. If u act right.


Me: I c. LOL.
Me: I want to do some freaky shyt to u. Dayum! I am horny.


Bae B: Like wat?


Me: Pour sum honey on your dick and balls and lick and suck it off. Umm.


Bae B: Dang grl! Wat else?


Me: Ride u bckwrds & let u flip me onto my stomach so u can make love WHEREVER u want to..then fuck me course.


Bae B: Sounds good to me..And?


Me: I am going to feed my titties & pussy to u.
Me: I am super wet right now for u bae.


Bae B: Is it really...let me c



Me: (I make a short video of me playing in my wet pussy. I send it to him.)
Me: U liked that wet thang huh?


Bae B: Dam girl. u getn me hot


Me: Thts my job...
Me: My pussy is throbbing right now..& my nipples r so hard.. I'm leaking.


Bae B: Wish I could put my dick n tht ass rite now!


Me: U knw u got me hooked..lol..I want MY dick
Me: Whoo baby!! I need you right now..leave some teeth marks on me..


Bae B: kool..I will


Me: Yummy
Me: R u stroking tht big dick?


Bae B: Sho me more n I will


Me: I can smell my own juices Bae B
Me: I wish u were smashing my fat pussy right now.
Me: I mean..I want it all..spank me..hold me dwn..teach me who's n control.


Bae B: Dam u tht wet, do sumn 4 me...let me c u play with tht assshole


Me: Hell yea I'm tht wet..I want u


Bae B: I want u 2


Me: Umm..really? Well, Daddy..give me something to work with...stroke tht dick for me...pretend like ur hands r my lips
Me: & tlkn to ya everyday is making it worse


Bae B: My hands dnt get wet like ur lips


Me: Come on baby..use ur freaky ass imagination. U know when I come to c u..I want u to open me up..I dnt want ur dick coming out with excuses


Bae B: I'm opening up all of ur holes
Bae B: (He makes a video of himself jacking off, and sends it to me.)


Me: Ummm baby..I just squirted on myself..Umm..I want u to fuck me into a deep sleep.


(4 minutes later)


Bae B: u there?


Me: yes..u didn't respond
Me: Baby..dnt leave ur woman hanging..


Bae B: I ask u to do sumn 4 me
Bae B: My dick is so hard right now


Me: I knw u did..hold on


Bae B: K


Me: (I take a picture of my ass & title it "I need it" & send it to my man)


Bae B: Wat do u need?


Me: u..now
Me: Ohh baby..I had to go take another shower & wash sum of that thick nut off of me


Bae B: Now let me c that ass jiggle


Me: K baby. I made a short film of me bouncing my juicy ass for my videophone
Me: Boo boo.. ur quiet..u got it?


Bae B: I like tht but I want to c u play with ur asshole..do tht 4 me


Me: I knw u did..& I am not stickn my finger n my ass
Me: I'll have nut running dwn my leg & no one to lick it off


Bae B: Y not..cum on..do tht 4 me
Bae B: Shit me too


Me: No, I'm horny & mad now..I want u tangled up n btwn my legs
Me: Slurping on my nipples &fingering my pussy while ur dick dives n2 my ass 


Bae B: Dam tht sound so good keep goin


Me While u doing tht I want to juggle ur balls
Me: I want u to take ur dick out long enough for me to play with my pussy as u watch me..& as I am about to cum.. I want u to shove ur big dick n2 me & feel & enjoy my warm juices running down ur meat
Me: Yummy..I cnt wait to deep throat tht mutha fucka..& suck u until u get weak.


Bae B: Dam I cnt wait


Me: Well ur gonna have to


Bae B: Y


Me: B/c I work & I cnt come dwn


Bae B: U fulla shit..


Me: 4real


Bae B: Well, let me cum lay on dat big soft ass & slap it from da back
Bae B: Boo?


Me: I'm playing in this pussy


Bae B: Wait!! Here I cum..Hold up


Me: *moan*..I am waiting & so is SHE


Bae B: Fuck..let me throw sum clothes in a bag so I can cum feel tht hot pussy
Bae B: U wearing draws?


Me: Do I ever? ;)


Bae B: Oh hell yea! Stay just like tht. I'm on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment