I picture this man standing over me..tall, lean, & sweaty
Ready to give me some pleasure..some body ecstacy
I watch him as he lifts my hips & runs his finger down my breast
I wait patiently as he slides off my panties & licks em where they are wet
He comes back up & kisses my lips & tells them not to cry
He wipes their tears away & whispers 'I'll do you just the way you like.'
He dips his tongue in & looks down at what he has done
He spins around & offers my lips some
I lay there staring at the wall..no the ceiling..whatever I can see
I can't really concentrate because this man is teasing me
I feel his tongue finding me & all that in between
I moan & he moans & it all comes back to me
I pull him up on top of me & let him taste my body
I imagine all of this and he doesn't even stop me
He lets me take complete control & tastes all I got
He is tired of that & wants to meet my spot
I have to make him find it first & make him work
I dig my nails into his back..just enough to hurt
I mark my territory so that the next sista knows he is mine
But before I could leave the mark, he is already behind
Licking down my center & making me sway
I know it couldn't get any better..I know there's no way
He brushes my hair off my shoulders and pushes my head into bed
He looks at me from between my legs and tells me not to beg
He said he won't stop..He said he doesn't quit
He tells me to stop whining and take it
He licks me down and licks me up.. I can barely stay on my knees
He nibbles..He bites and holds it in his teeth
I am no longer in control now. He took that away from me
I give in to this man and let him do his thing
I pictured it would be good..but dayum..he can do all that
No comments:
Post a Comment