Rent This Ad Space

Friday, June 1, 2012

Ms Spectacular


Gucci Man won't know a freak until he meets me..
I made his freak look dull & unsexy
My man laughed bc he is now that guy
He knows he is the only one that can make me comply.
So easy when he sneaks & pulls down my draws,
He doesn't have to ask..yes we are about to do it all..
Back flip on my pu..& skip n2 this kat,
tight rope my ass & do a balancing act.
I want it all..I could gulp it up..
I can drink it like this..I don't need a cup.
And oh yea..throw those sheets & pillows onto the floor..
And forgot your neighbors..& open up the door.
Pull the blinds, turn off the air & come jump on the bed..
I want to give you a supah nut when I give u this supah head.
I saw your eyes roll back & your toes pop,
I did it so good you begged me not to stop.
I want head too..Just a little biddy lick..
whoo yea..right there..devour this bitch.
Flip me on my back & lift my ass up..
Dive into me baby & bite my butt
Take it..no demand that I do what you tell me to,
I will do it all..just tell me what to do.
I want the D so deep & so hard it hurts to breath,
I want it so nasty & rough I forget to scream.
I can't think..can't function when you are playing in me,
I love when you put my ass to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment