Rent This Ad Space

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sssh! Don't Tell

Now I know everyone famous has fans, but I only cared about HIM. He was my inspiration to write. He keeps up with every Facebook status and picture I post. He was my number 1 fan, and after that conversation we had the other night-I was his dick's number one admirer. Just as every conversation started out, this one was no different. I asked him how his day was going, how was everything at work and how was his wife and children. Everything was innocent. I promise. He was more interested in talking about me. I mean really. What could I say to someone who followed me online, and I wanted to fuck offline? I was puzzled. I talked about my book coming out and he was ecstatic. I told him I would let him read a chapter before I got it published and he happily agreed to it.

He was sexy as hell and he knew this. Shit! Puerto Rican and Black background always was a combo for a good looking ass man or woman. He had the most inviting eyes and lick-able lips I have ever seen. I visited his page quite often after that conversation that night just to see his many ''looks.'' His lips were a nice brown color. It was obvious he smoked Loud every once in a while, but I didn't care. I still wanted to visit him one day and have the opportunity of feeling those lips somewhere and everywhere on my body. I know I was the famous author and business woman and people suppose to get excited when I acknowledge them, but fuck that! This man made my body quiver every time he sent me a new picture message of himself. He loved reading my poems and notes and showed love every time I tagged him in a new one.

He says I make him hard and he can hardly wait to meet me. I don't think he is ready for that, but I will let him think that he is. We both know that as soon as we do meet, every moment after will seem so mediocre. Dinner his wife cooks will be tasteless after he tastes my sweet and warm juices, and their love making will become sour and routine because after I show him new tricks and take him to new heights, he will forever think about me. It's ok though. I love being thought about.

Today was the day. I finished my short story and emailed him the draft-as promised. I was so worried about his reaction that I could barely concentrate on my real job. I kept checking my email and phone for some kind of notification from him. Nothing! I hated waiting but it seems he didn't care. I wonder if he is over there reading my email jacking himself off. I knew it was good, but I didn't know how good it was. I was so nervous, I couldn't even sit down. I paced my office floor at least a good 15 or 20 times.
BUZZ!BUZZ!

Finally! I received a notification on my phone. I picked the phone up slowly and closed my eyes before unlocking it. Yes! It was him. This was the moment of truth. What did he think of my story? Was it good? Did he like it? Was it steamy enough? All of a sudden my phone vibrated again. I got up the nerve to read my message from him and all it said was "DAMN BOO." I text back and asked him was that a good damn or a bad damn. He responded it was good. So good in fact that he was lying on his bed looking at one of my pictures and jacking off.

"Where is your wifey?" I asked him.
"Beside me. Sleeping."
"Okay. Wow! You are doing that with her next to you?"
"Hell yea!" He said. "Its something about you that just drives me wild."

See readers! Now that turned me all the way on. I had a man laying next to his sleeping wife and playing with his dick because of me. I wanted him to come for me. I wanted him to come and possibly wake his wife and fuck her but think about me. I decided to play with him just a little. I took a picture of my pussy with my blue vibrator hanging in it. It turned out good. Even the thick juices were clinging to the middle of the vibrator for him. I knew he would love that. So I sent it to him and asked him what he would do if he had it in his face

This is what he said: "If I had that fat wet pussy in my face right now, I would eat it up. I want to lay on the bed as you ride my tongue and nose and feed that good thang to me baby. We haven't even met YET and you keep me rock hard just thinking about the things I want to do to your fat ass. I want to eat your ass and pussy and catch all that nut on my face. Drown me baby. I don't care. You better be glad I moved because if I knew then like I know now that you were feeling me like you are, I would have come up to visit and blown your back out."

"Ummm.." I responded. I was getting super wet. One because I wanted to feel him doing everything he said and two because he was saying all of this while the Mrs's was asleep right next to him. He was a wild one and I loved it. I loved feeling as if I was doing something wrong or I might possibly get caught. It would turn me on if he ever did fuck me, and his wife walked in. Hell. She can even join if she wants. I didn't care. All I wanted was to feel his big thick dick rearranging my organs. I am getting wet just telling you all about it. Its something about that man that just makes my clitoris do flips and my butt cheeks tingle.

He is driving me fucking crazy. Everything I write he tells me he nuts to it, but that last story did so much more. He was finally able to see how nasty and freaky I can really get. He hasn't seen anything yet viewers. I have something for his ass that will leave his dick throbbing, his lips dry and his nerves bad. I want to make the next story a work in progress. I invited him to be my motivation and fuck me in the worst way, but he is scared. I know I can get a little wild, but he is smart. He can tell his wife he got those scratches from work, and the bite marks from somebody's dog. He can figure it out. I want to show him new things that I know his wife will thank me for. I want to ride him backwards, upside down and all other ways he can position me. I am flexible. We can figure it out.

I am so horny that I can not think right now. But somehow I am able to write about my feelings. And about this woman's husband. What a lucky ass bitch! And I mean that with respect. I wouldn't dare be asleep with someone like him in bed next to me. I would have him eating pussy or drinking my juices early in the morning. If he wasn't already up handling me, then I would help him get up. I would wake him up with the suction of my lips around his big dick, and the slurping noises of me licking his balls. Ummm! I knew he would want it in the worst way. And here his wife is, letting good morning dick go to waste. Not me. After I fed his dick to my mouth, I would stand up on the bed and let him eat his breakfast. Hell! Folgers nor McDonald's had anything on my morning wake up plan.All I know is, its up to my sexy fan to help me finish my fantasy. And he knows this.


1 comment: