I enjoyed my time with you..that much I can say
you can come & give me massages every single day
Oil up my back..drip the oil on my butt
Jack that dick while you rub me-I don't give a fuck
Yea, you like this country ass shyt
the way I rubbed on your big shoulders & wiggled on your dick
You even moaned & grew impatient as I rubbed my fat pussy on you
right then & there I knew I had you
I loved your eagerness & your persistent self
even up to the moment you slid down my thong & I helped
I loved how you played in the oil that you dripped on my ass
That was almost my favorite part until you went pass
My cheeks & the oil & your hands grazed my pussy
I thought to myself ''Does this man think he's ready?"
Really? You think riding with the windows down is fun
I was about to throw this pussy at you because you can't take none
It felt so good to feel you eating me from behind
when you stuck your warm tongue inside of me-it blew my mind
I was smiling on the inside & moaning from within
It was turning me on to have your skin on my skin
Your face on my body..your hands exploring
I was queen to you baby and you bowed down on me
your head and your nose knew all the places to touch
Please..o please baby I want to fuck
you slid in me slow and I knew you could feel the teeth
Or else you wouldn't have said''damn that pussy biting me.''
Yea you threw that dick in me.. it was feeling so good
I should have held back my screams... really I should
You flipped me over..snatched out your piece
and sucked the sound right out of me
I held on to your neck and gripped that slick head
You did me so good..I was sliding off the bed
A few more good strokes..had my cat crying outside my door
I wanted to give you all of me..but you couldn't take any more
I begged you to fuck me.. and fuck me you did
I nutted..you nutted..now Its time I go pick up the kids.

No comments:
Post a Comment