Rent This Ad Space

Monday, June 18, 2012

Beautiful Thoughts

Sometimes what my mind needs-isn't what my body wants.
And saying that I want to say this:

My body craves you to enter-to explore & find
To swim, fight, & drag all the dirty thoughts out my mind.

Play with me baby..show me all tricks both old & new
Open up Pandora's box & I'll let you do what you do.

Sprinkle heat between my thighs & spray wind between my breast
Take me to the highest peak-give me the best.

 Lick my lips. Stop. Not those. Yes those.
Oh baby you're trying to dry me out I suppose.

 I want to feel my opening pour creme onto the sheets
As your tongue laps up my bitter sweet

 Take me to higher peaks as I reach my top
 Suck up my nectar as I beg you to stop.

Stop means go & no means yes
 I beg you to give me more even when you have never given me less.

You have always filled my needs & satisfied my wishes
Always showing me more love then the rest of the bitches.

I love sweet kisses on my butt & warm tongues on my crack
I love the warmth as it slips & slides on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment