Rent This Ad Space

Sunday, July 1, 2012

So..the truth is

Okay! So I know it has been a week since my last blog but damn. I am in a drought. I haven't had sex in so long I feel as if I am on dick detox. Last time I did get some dick, it was so good that I was begging for seconds but my boo couldn't handle it. What ever happened to catching your breath & getting back in the game? I wonder. So, here I am fiending for dick, pussy dripping for a bite of a big country, clean, & throbbing piece of meat. But all my pussy is getting is this vibrator that I purchased from my own toy business. The damn thing has been used so much that it sounds like it has a diesel engine. I laugh everytime I turn it on because I have to turn it on high & get under the covers with it, it is so loud. That is nothing though. Even the poor little cap that goes on the end & secures the battery is loose. Yes. Pathetic I know. But I rather be safe while getting my nut instead of finding out weeks later I have something that can't be treated with antibiotics. There is one positive side to this story though. At least I have a friend who is as freaky as I am and is more than willing to share his freaky nights & exotic fantasies with me. He inspires me to do great things (with my $20 vibrator). Yes indeed. Now, if only I had that one man in my life to make me drip everytime he touched me. Or made my nipples hard just by hugging me. Or made my body shake with orgasms after every kiss..then I would have a reason to dispose of my clearly worn lady finger. But until I do find Mr.Knock my back out, this girl will be running to the edge of her bed to pull out her friend that always waits so patiently between the boxspring & the mattress. So see you tonight Mr.Patiently Awaiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment