To this man.. this boy.. the secret admirer..yes you
I know you are committed..but to my body..do what you want to
I don't care what.. just something.. I beg of you please
Anything that involves you dividing, conquering this place here between my knees
Corrupting my orifice.. And demanding entrance to explore
The unknown of my depths.. the extra & the more
Fill my soul with pure pleasure & my body sheer fire
Give me all the right things that my body desire.
I have you stroking that big dick as you scroll through my pics,
I love when your mouth fills with water & you lick your lips
Just imagine yourself fucking me with my legs spread apart
I have them resting on your shoulders as your dick rips me apart
It slides in and out my tight ass with no problem
You grab my vibrator and place it in my ass. I call it the problem solver
You are a wild one. I see what the last girl was talking about
You want a break from my piranha pussy & put your twang in my mouth
I am super happy you moved. Super stoked that you did
If I lived near you boo, I would take all the time you set aside for your kids
You can not handle fucking me numerous times. So, why lie to yourself?
I will fuck you from Dallas to Nawlins & leave you with no self respect
I will show you no mercy.. Make you piss wrong for a week
I have you weak after that statement. I can see the buckle in your knees
Got damn boy. What happened? You got quiet on me
My sex game so hard I killed your phone's battery
Lick my pussy through the phone. Put me in doggy style in a text
Leave a voicemail to beg for my crazy ass sex
Which do you prefer? Clothes off or cuffs on?
Fuck me either way while your wife listens to us on the speakerphone
I am caked up with my creme. No icing
I got the sweet & good filing all the boys be liking
I made your dick hard. Instant wood. My specialty
Now I want that extra deep, extra long, & extra fierce inside of me.

Ohhhhh shit!
ReplyDeleteDamn girl!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat's wrong Veronique? :-)
ReplyDelete