Rent This Ad Space

Monday, August 13, 2012

My Boo

Don't lock me out- that's what the boo said to me
It never crossed my mind because he did new things to this pussy

He is always missing me- I'm his little boo
He says he has never had a woman to grip his finger like I do

No. No. I don't grip it with my hand- my pussy does all the biting
He loves it when that happens. That freaky shit is what he is liking

Ain't no lying- no need to hide it or pretend
I should have ALWAYS been dating younger men

Lips are still soft. Their bodies are still going through growth spurts
Full of young cum, young passion- they fuck you until you squirt

My boo- I call him my bae- my big baby
He beats up the pussy from night and until night breaks day

He kills it with his dick- brings it back to life with his tongue
 I know it's lame but I beg him to give me some

I try to pretend as if I am teaching him, but truth be told
 This young buck has all new tricks and my moves are getting old

It still amazed him how I sucked the life from him through one hole
I took the dick down my throat & swallowed it whole

I watched as I did it to see the affects of giving good..no great head
I expected to see my boo watching the work but he had his eyes closed instead

Damn boo-he said- you're making sure you keep me
No. I am making sure you keep me. To have, hold, & fuck wildly

He was everything I needed-still trainable & still able to
Absorb all the nasty things I needed him to

My body is still sore from three days of big dick
I know I need to rest & chill, but I gotta have it

I gotta feel the cramps of my organs being rearranged
I never get tired of calling out his name

He's my man ladies- yes he's younger than me
But my pussy doesn't know his age. She only knows one fact-that she's happy.

5 comments:

  1. a curious mind wanna kno...what percentage of this is really u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. um.. well... some stories and poems are true..the others I use my knowledge and experience to build creative pieces of ART to entertain my readers. I will admit at least 6-7 of my pieces are true.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh really!! well i'm new to ur pieces,starting with that lucky guy KYLE..if that was a real situation.. :) either way it was a interesting piece & i look forward to more of ur creative thoughts. in the meantime i think i need to peep some of ur older pieces

    ReplyDelete