I want to feel pure seduction as i reach my
Open ur mouth for my eruption
As u start that biting and touching
On my
Cake..cake..cake..pie
I open my legs & close my eyes
Bc i want to.. No i will try
To hold back these tears
From pleasure i cry
Out to you to give me more..
And more..
And more go deeper
Put my pussy in a hold..
She squeezes..
Now u r in a sleeper
I know by now..
U r wondering how i can not possibly be a keeper
This pussy is juicy and she talks straight and crooked mess
About how her owner is simply the best
Yet the best is the mouth and u should test
Her skills as it swallows cum like headache pills
and signs out men
Like a lawyer does a will
but never
Or ever does she have to lie
Or even attempt to try
and be something she is not to look better in a man's eye
I know as the clock ticks and tocks & tocks & ticks
The time for love making is over & you are ready for tricks
The spin on the dick kind and sucking it from BE-hind
The shoot cum in the air and catching it on my mind
Types of tricks.
Big booties and asses are still popular
Don't believe me?
Ask your man & he will concur because just a few nights ago this ass he tried to conquer.
No luck on his part as he spread my cheeks apart
And pulled into my space like he could not park
That dick was throbbing and dripping and sobbing as down on it my mouth went for apples..
Straight bobbing.
No time to wash balls or wipe stains off of walls
The sloppy finish as i finish & return all missed calls.

I see u.. giving us a visual of wht we can imagine if this piece was fact & not fiction.. :) "imagine tht" they don't make'em like u no mo
ReplyDeleteThank u for your support. I recently had a female to inbox me about my writing. Which I replied to her the only thing she needs to know about me is I am a mother & a nurse.. My imagination is just that... I love writing.
ReplyDeleteNice literary visuals and concrete metaphors... graphic in an artistic way
ReplyDeleteDddddddddamn boo!
ReplyDeleteThank u Quinn
ReplyDelete