Wednesday, October 3, 2012
FYi
This post goes out to all of his friends, coworkers, & his wife
I really don't give a damn about you because I will fuck him for the rest of his life.
Fuck all of you girls. None of you can even imagine
All of the times he has driven to see me just because of the love we are having.
He loves when I rub the top of his head as he rests on my breast
So what if he visits your bed too. Tonight he is visiting the best.
If he doesn't care, I know I don't
Because he gives my body everything she want.
Nice massages. Kissing & licking on my body.
I get wet everytime Mr.Owns It All is inside of me.
I like when his hoes inbox. I even love when they text
My nipples get hard when they ask me if we have ever had sex.
If he is your man, then why is he here?
Here with me as I bite & whisper all kinds of freaky Shit into his ear.
He is your husband? Just a friend? "Throwing the L word around?"
He can still be all of that & doing all of that as I push his face down
Into my lap and I let him pry open my thighs
This ain't Hello Kitty but he can have my surprise inside.
I am so tired of the drama & women asking me if I like them. (That answer is no).
You need to check to see if HE likes you or if you are just one of his hoes.
Tagging photos of yourself because you want some attention
He tagged me in person boo. I guess that he failed to mention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tell'em how u really feel then!!
ReplyDeleteLol.. u know I.do
ReplyDelete