Harsh words to use when the object of his desire was me and he was mine,
I yearned for his warmth and touches as he shared the bed behind
Me.. but I promised myself I would not give in to his foolery..or tricks
But although my mind wanted to wait my body wanted dick.
A traitor. That's what I have become to myself.
I can't trust my body because it wants something else.
Satisfaction and pleasure and heat and pain
I wasn't sure from this experience what I wanted to gain
To break the streak or find love or just bust a nut
Or if all I trully wanted was this soldier dick in my medical guts
I was so lost in my own thoughts about the maybe's and the if's
That I never really asked this dude about his special gifts
He was a stanger but his dick was well known
*clears throat.. " My oh my has little man grown."
Close the door, flip back the covers, and put Pandora on the sex station,
Don't hesitate now boo. No worries because my head game is amazing
You took it from me. Or should I say I gave it up willingly?
I tried to keep it. I tried to fight my urges but I gave in to me.
Celibacy. No vibrators. Or oral. Or sucking on my clit
I claimed you on Friday and on Saturday I was riding that shit.
Gliding on that shit. Sweating out my unpermed hair
Letting you be in control of me and my actions.. I don't care.
Scared as hell because we had this premeditated chat
Knees shaking and privacy quivering as I found you had it like that.
From a year to an hour.. or was it three?
I completely gave up trying to be good and turned nasty.
Riding you like a wild woman, letting you drag me off the bed
Screaming out your club name as you delivered awesome head.
I was easy.. entirely to easy but it was worth it
Because you entered the spot-determined- and you murked it.
Stolen.. harsh words to use when I deliberately manipulated you
Its in the stars for me. That's how us Sagittariuses do.
A movie? Yea right. In the middle of the night?
All part of my plan (more or less) to show you the light
Let you out of the darkness. Put your dick in my cage
Break every law of physics and let loose my rampage
Next time you will learn.. big soldier boy.. I break men down to their knees
Throwing mad pussy.. and vicious head as they beg me please..
Please stop.. Please oh no.. Please I can't take anymore
I ignore all requests as I even the score

UMMM.... I like... It's hot.
ReplyDeleteThanks for filling my prescription...u know i need my medication!! :)
ReplyDelete