Rent This Ad Space

Friday, December 14, 2012

Just for Me


Just for Me

He had it all planned out. Lavished me with gifts then showed me the best night I have ever seen.
He was determined to get me out of my birthday dress and in between
His sheets.
He made sure my birthday was everything I wanted it to be.
He doesn’t know much about me but he knows how to please me.
He took the time to figure me out and see what I like.
He was down for whatever I wanted us to try.
My birthday was fabulous. He did it all just for me.
He looked good enough to eat but it was my day so he ate me.
He ate me like birthday cake and licked my center like the ice cream.
He had my mind blown and my entire body wanted to scream.
He said he hoped I had a good time and he didn’t want to let me down.
He did everything right. Turned my whole world upside down.
He showed up late for some of my birthday juice and that nice and tight.
He took me into birthday after sex. That’s when you know your man has done it right.
He did that just for me. I know because he refused to give up.
He said his first curse word that night. He didn’t want to have sex. He wanted to fuck.


No comments:

Post a Comment