Rent This Ad Space

Friday, December 14, 2012

Florida Boy (The teaser)

I couldn't quite put my finger on what turned me on about this man, but just seeing him for that first time made me creme. He was gorgeous. Beautiful well kept dreadlocks, clear beautiful dark & brown skin, and beautiful white teeth. His lips & teeth are what caught my attention first. Watching him speak only made me want to pull him to me & gently kiss them individually. I wanted him on day two, but decided to wait it out.

Fucking was getting old. I am getting to the point where I just want my own man to fuck, have sex with, & make love with if that's what he wanted. Hopefully he would understand. I felt he was digging me also. I caught him looking at my ass a few times. I am not patting my own back about my booty, but the bitch is big & soft as a pillow. I might let him lay on it if he acts right.

 The next day he calls & tells me he is at work & can't get me off of his mind. He has been thinking about me all night he said. That didn't flatter me. Men tell me that all of the time. It did make me smile though. It was kind of cute. I couldn't sleep after he told me that. Damn! I wonder what he was thinking. What thoughts could he possibly be having about me, & we just met. I am a curious woman and sent my new friend a text.

I had to know what he was feeling about me. I sent a playful text to him asking him what he thought about me. He wasted no time responding to me. He said the dreams he have about fucking me made him hard as a rock. He thought I was beautiful, sexy, and smart. Not only that, I am freaky and as nasty as he wanted me to be. He wanted me to squirt cum down his throat. He said it does a body good. He wanted to fuck the shit out of me up against the wall. I wasn't complaining about that. He was making me wet and he lived two whole states away. I wished he was getting off work and coming home to my bed.

1 comment:

  1. 2 states away!! shid guess she settled 4 the toy tht night...put it on skype 4him 2watch

    ReplyDelete