Rent This Ad Space

Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Shorty

Can you please just accept me and my crazy ways? I don't ask you for anything.

I don't want anything from you but love and respect. Can I have that please?

If you ever feel I am being a freak. I am. But just for you. See. Watch.

You don't have to ask me to please you or climb on that dick. I'll do it. Because that's what you like.

You don't have to tell me to suck your dick. It's my lollipop. I love it in my mouth.

And forget begging for sex. Just tap my shoulder and guess what? I'll roll over. No worries.

Is a wild beast what you want? Tell me baby. And you will not regret it. I want to give you some tight wet and pink jungle type sex.

Yes. I will be a lady in public but don't expect that behind closed doors. You knew what you were getting yourself into. Don't pretend like you didn't.

So, replenish your fluids and prepare to let me give you what you want.

2 comments: