Rent This Ad Space

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Out of my Mind


so much on my mind when he enters from behind..


will it slide in easy..will it hurt or will I squirt

all over the sheets, and it runs down to my knee

from the pressures of our bodies and he enters me so deep

will he touch my spot..that spot the one that gets me hot

or leave me mad and upset that he was not my 1st choice yet
 

dayum so much on mind as he enters from behind

yes sir here goes..that poppin is my toes
 

bc he has found it..right there..dayum I am pulling my own hair..
 

wait a minute..he's in it and its good as shyt

so fucking good.. 2 minutes in and I have nutted that quick...
 yummmmmy!!


1 comment:

  1. well i guess it was the best 2 minutes she ever had n her life..BACKSHOTS,look ma no hands

    ReplyDelete