Resting on my bed. Touching myself.
Naked.
Thinking of the good love we some times are making.
Rubbing slowly on my nipples, but circling my clit like a vulture on prey.
NOW horny. Hoping I get some dick today.
Creamy insides and pulsating heart.
I am going crazy. Wishing you were tearing my legs apart.
Forcing yourself between my fat and tight knees.
As you out stretch your tongue to dip into my.. yes please.
But no. I am here in this bed alone. Just me and my vibrator.
Still hoping you will come and bust it wide open a little later.
It seems now is then and later is coming slow.
I am just watching and waiting on a message to know.
When you are coming and exactly what time.
You will be letting me invade your space and you will be invading mine.
Starting to think you aren't going to come through.
I sent messages awhile ago. And you still haven't rolled through.
Car lights? On the window?
I surely hope so.
Because I need more then this plastic and batteries.
I need a warm body. My strong man. And that hot dick inside of me.
Freak? Why yes I am. Wild? I am no doubt.
Swish that dick around in me like you clearing me out.
No comments:
Post a Comment