Rent This Ad Space

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Need to be Working


Sitting at my desk..listening to Poetic Justice..and it’s just us

You sitting on the floor..looking up…cause you ready to fuck

You are just like the song..you know just what I need..in between these fat thighs..kissing on my knees

You like burying your face in my pussy..licking up my sweat..you never get thirsty because I stay wet

Everytime the beat stops..your tongue does too..I squirm under your big hands and look down on you

It doesn’t faze you..You grizzly dick..crazy tongue..I need you to give me more of that..so give me some

I really need somebody that aint scared..yes daddy yes..Now I am acting ethnic..pull my damn hair

You don’t have to understand us..when we do what we do..We do things you regulars cover your eyes to.

I stay on the tip of his mind..like it’s a dick..I ride the chin as he nibble on my clit.

Oh yea..just like that..you getting it for free..break me off half of you..and take all of me

Prop my leg up on your back..as I ride your tongue..saddle up..leave something for later..don’t lick it all up

There goes the hook..got you eating me like a beast..ripping and biting and sucking on me

No comments:

Post a Comment