Rent This Ad Space

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Good Friends

Thank you for introducing me to your man. Now I want him.

I am going to take your man, so you can forget about him.

It seems I have to give him better. At least one good day.

So, right now as we speak, I am thinking of how to steal him away.

Yea. I am your bestfriend. That shoulder you can lean on.

So don't fault me because I want your man to make me moan.

What kind of friend are you? Didn't your mother teach you to share?

Mine did. And I want to give him what's right down there.

I know. I know. I said he wasn't my type.

But that was before I heard he ate you right.

I want to be eaten. I want to be licked.

I only want him for sex. I promise that's it.

You can have him when he gets done

Right after he gets some.

I really can't say if I will fuck him once or fuck him twice

But he will let you know later tonight

Or maybe tomorrow..sssh he's sleep

I heard you don't suck. It's ok. I did it for you sweetie.

I also took it from the back. Yes. I heard you won't do that.

Probably why I had to pussy whip him & take my cat back

No comments:

Post a Comment