There is no one else in the house but us
Stop acting like that. You're making me nervous.
I want to get cut and try all the nasty things
That will have my neighbors looking at me differently.
Because they didn't know I could get that dirty
But I took that dick like a real woman. Now they really are respecting me.
I am a boss. A freaking diamond in the rough.
I begged for the dick. I will tell you when enough is enough.
Its like no matter how long I please the dick. You aren't satisfied.
I feel like you want the truth and my head games are a lie.
No reason to be gentle I am drunk off your dick and full off your come
I want more and more is what I need so damn. Give me some.
At the club now. Getting drunk off these sex on the beaches.
Wondering how far you can go. How far can you fall into me.
Go daddy go. No not that advervisement.
Got me ready to fuck. Pussy wet. Doesn't that sound enticing?
Ready for you to be biting on my lip. And pulling on my pussy lips with your teeth.
Just ready and willing to let you really fuck me.
Not giving a damn who needs their sleep and has work in the morning.
All I care about is being pleased, and giving pleasure. Damn a warning.
No comments:
Post a Comment