Rent This Ad Space

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Childish

If honesty is the key, and the key is misplaced due to the negligence of another then what? Negligence that was preventable but happened because being truthful and loyal was not something he was ready for. He was only concerned with the friction his penis craved and the pussy that was undiscovered yet. His life revolved around the common misconception that he would stay young forever if only he thought like a child. No responsibilities. No reasoning. And no reason to admit he was wrong. The continued lies and deceit lead to more fruit dropping from his tree. Fruit that ripened only years apart but ripening to become the same kind of tree.

No more can I just sit and allow this parasite and it’s disease to suck the life out of me. The life I offered before I even realized I had fallen for a trick. Fallen sick for some love that was one sided. There was my side and then there was his. Who am I? The room mate. The friend. The mother to his two. That’s all. The fuckable of years, but the wife to him never. Not ready to settle because he is too young. Not ready to marry because mentally he is not ready. Not ready to stop fucking around because.. wait!

Now you are ready. Now you are tired of throwing meat around. Now you are tired of jumping from woman to woman. Now after years of babysitting a relationship you are finally ready to be a good man. But damn. To her. Not to the woman who spent years watching your back. Not to the woman who gave you new life twice. Not the woman you cried to. Not the woman you called when you needed kind words. No not her. But her. The new. The nothing. The stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment