I can do a lot in 15 minutes. Cook, clean, & even do my hair. But tonight I used my 15 minutes wisely. I started my shower & entered it nakedly. It felt awesome. The hot water hit my soft skin & trickled quickly down my chest & my breast. I caught a pool of it around my mound as I enjoyed the pain of the heat in my hand. I slowly open my hand & allowed the water to roll down the insides of my thighs & drip to the shower floor. I didnt want to get out.
I lathered my body in the best wash ever. Pomegranate & honey-I combined 2 bottles. Lathering was my favorite part. It gave me a reason to touch myself in places I couldn't while out in the open.
I rinse my body completely. And turn the water off. As I step out of my shower into the steamy area I created, I notice my vibrator peeking at me from between the towels I hid it in on a previous occasion.
I grab it quickly & tucked it into the towel I am holding. I don't know why I am acting so scared. No one can see me.
I hurry to the room & lay the towel on the bed as I simultaneously check the door. Good. Its locked. I lay on the bed & position myself & turn on my toy.
Hmmmmmmmmm. I love to hear that sound. It means so many things. I know it will go until I say so. No excuses. No needing water. No needing breaks. It is my kind of man.
As I place it on my hot clit, I can already feel myself about to cum. I pull it off & give my heart time to slow down. I know what's wrong. Its up entirely too high. I reset it to a lower setting & continue what I had started. It felt so good. I rubbed it over my wetness until I felt myself climax. Until finally.
Oooooohhhhhh yessssss.
*Breathing hard.
*Eyes are closed.
*Breathing hard.
*Eyes are closed.
It's over. And it only took me....
(Looks at the clock.)
15 minutes.
(Looks at the clock.)
15 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment