Rent This Ad Space

Friday, February 9, 2018

I Can Be Subtle

Come here. Yes you and let me whisper these things in your ear.
Maybe not what you thought I came for. Maybe not even what you wanted to hear.
You are the only one that can make me melt up under your heavy fingertips
And the only man that can make me turn wild with just feeling your lips
As they brush on mine and open and close as they are cleverly guided down onto my neck
And chest and back to my lips..just to only be lead on the same exact trip
As they had before. But you. You know exactly what I like and you baby know exactly what I need
If not us being deeply engaged,  at least you know how to really please me.
The only one that took the time to learn my there and my near
The only one that physically explained new things to my body and made everything perfectly clear.
Give me your hand and let me show you where to rub
And where to tease during this session of when we make love
The arch in my back, the pulling of the sheets off the bed and tossing pillows on the floor
Are just a few indicators that I need more.
More of your kissing. More of your fondling and more of whatever it is you started to do
That even hours into your performance I am still begging for more of you
Don't get me wrong. I know it seems all I want is to be free
But don't be confused. The only thing I want let loose is you exploring me
Discovering my secrets and climbing to the very highest peak
The higher you climb..the higher you can see
Where to please. Where to kiss. Where to rub your hands and mouth
I want to allow you to know everything about me. Just figure me out
All of my favorite spots

No comments:

Post a Comment