Its times like this when I want to interrupt
The day time and make it night so I can fuck
I have no problem doing it during the day
But its my world. And I like it that way
No lights. No lamps. No over heads.
Just you feeling for me I'm the dark as I watch you from my bed
Sliding your hands over my breast and belly button in search for the "X"
So you can blindly insert the beast and give me awesome sex
That's why there are times like this when I hate you have to go
Because my mouth gets tired and I just want to blow
On your mid day surprise as I stare into your eyes
And watch as your head roll back as I suck all the lives
Right out of you and leave you shaking and balled up (on the floor)
When you know damn well I want some more
No one said I was done. Its not your turn
Weak man. When will you ever learn?
It's like times like this I get slightly pissed
When I told you to silence your phone and it's ringing and shit
Throwing me off. Messing up the beat
Since you are so hard headed. You can try to please me
No movement out of me. So I hope you get in there right
It was your special day. Now its my special night
Come on. Come on. Put your tongue to that hot wet twat
Do like the song says and kiss it like MUAH

No comments:
Post a Comment