Rent This Ad Space

Friday, February 9, 2018

Something new for y’all

Hello out there. I have Been MIA for so long I forgot if I was writing to y’all or for y’all. I figured the best way to move on in this miserable rotation I call life is to talk about it. So where should I begin? You lovely’s let me know. I will Start from there. I have So much shit that I can Tell you all about it’s like fucking lifetime. I mean from shit going on in high school. To new shit I dealt With in college up until now. I have Like 3 thousand lifetime best sellers in my head.

I was Emailed and I laughed. I know What I usually write about and y’all love that. Soo, with that being said.. I’ll let you all pick my topic and I’ll make you not regret it 😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment