So many times I ask myself this question,
all the time I do
even when I'm caressed and I'm filled with you
No more can I think. All I can do is groan..
I wanna switch positions and make ur body moan
Give u pleasure..so much u can take it..
MAKE U hard..so hard I could break it.
How much is too much? When its never enough
How much is too much when u ask for so much
Sure I will taste that..oh yea I WILL SWALLOW
I will do all of that baby..for my man I will follow
it up with some cream..rubbed evenly on ur tummy
I lick it up soo slowly..umm..it is so yummy
Can I add some of my cream to the mix for u to enjoy..
Just a lil bit baby..it tastes like chip ahoy
How much is too much when I gave u all I got
How much is too much when already so hot..
I want you to feel me..my mouth on ur body
I want to explode on you..baby try me
I want to expose you to all my 52 flavors..
Open u up like my cum is ur vapors..
Hold my nipple in ur mouth while I ride ur dick quick..
let my juices run slowly down as u rub my clit..
Ummm..baby..how much is too much when I want it all
How much is too much when I'm climbing the walls..
how much is too much when I'm screaming and shaking
How much is too much when its love we're making?
even when I'm caressed and I'm filled with you
No more can I think. All I can do is groan..
I wanna switch positions and make ur body moan
Give u pleasure..so much u can take it..
MAKE U hard..so hard I could break it.
How much is too much? When its never enough
How much is too much when u ask for so much
Sure I will taste that..oh yea I WILL SWALLOW
I will do all of that baby..for my man I will follow
it up with some cream..rubbed evenly on ur tummy
I lick it up soo slowly..umm..it is so yummy
Can I add some of my cream to the mix for u to enjoy..
Just a lil bit baby..it tastes like chip ahoy
How much is too much when I gave u all I got
How much is too much when already so hot..
I want you to feel me..my mouth on ur body
I want to explode on you..baby try me
I want to expose you to all my 52 flavors..
Open u up like my cum is ur vapors..
Hold my nipple in ur mouth while I ride ur dick quick..
let my juices run slowly down as u rub my clit..
Ummm..baby..how much is too much when I want it all
How much is too much when I'm climbing the walls..
how much is too much when I'm screaming and shaking
How much is too much when its love we're making?
No comments:
Post a Comment