Rent This Ad Space

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Night out

I was looking good as hell last night.. Everything was on point and looking sexy
I stepped out the house knowing all the men were going to be all on me.

Boy was I right. I turned that bitch out.
Had a man so wide open his gum fell out his mouth.

I didn't even care because tonight was my night
I was full of Ciroc and feeling right.

The DJ was playing all the old school hits that made me wanna drop down low.
I know I was rocking stilettos but I still bounced this big ass on the dance floor

I still did my body rock and even a little hammer time
Shit, I was acting crazy as hell and still I blew those Negros minds.

Had groups of men lining up to get a dance and offering to buy me a little drunkenness
I fanned their asses off and kept working my ass like it was the best

I had bitches taking pictures as I fake fucked their dates
And I had cock eyed groupies crowding my space like I was there for them to take

I had security slipping me numbers and tripping over air
I had a bitch tell me she wanted to eat me like a cookie and bury her face in my hair

I laughed that shit off because I was just out to have a little fun
I wasn't trying to fuck or go home with anyone.

Aww man! That was my song! And I wagged that damn dog
My Bama folks know what I mean when I saw I twirked it all.

This guy proposed to me and offered me a gift on his birthday
I patted his shoulder, glanced at his girl and mouthed 'Go away.'

I worked that fucking club y'all. No doubt I enjoyed the hell out of my night
I wanna try that shyt again and dance until the day light.

Straight enjoyed myself inside the HardRock..no drama no fights
That's the new place to be on a lonely Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment