Rent This Ad Space

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Patience

I have none..but I want it so bad
like the patience my man exhibited he had

The night he gently licked and kissed my body tender
He never rushed or hurried or sped up as his tongue entered

He waited on me..and just me to become pleased at his whim
He never once stopped pleasing me and asked me to please him

Although he was good at the waiting game..I was not
My heart started beating faster and my forehead was getting terribly hot

My stomach growled from the nervousness and anticipation
And my eyes rolled back and my knees started shaking

He slowed down even more to the point its like his tongue was froze
Just as I sat up to investigate..he bumped my clit with his nose

"Damn!" I screamed out. "Take me now! I need it."
He replied, "No baby..but I will right after I eat it."

Patience is what he has. Thank the stars and the moon
Because I can't handle it and I am taking over pretty soon

He licks me there and kisses my pleasure
I have to remember he is one of a kind and to him..no other man can measure

He rolls me over..still doing everything so slow and so calm
Gently grasping me..gently kneading my ass with his palm

Sending me over the edge..no, literally..not metaphorically
And slid in me without notice or any kind of simple warning

He did this too with such grace and such passion
I have never. I mean never been treated in such this fasion

I got goosebumps on my goosebumps and my cum even came
Deep stroking me and choking me..He wasn't playing any games

I begged for it to be harder. I even tried giving myself the entire nine
I got punished with 11 and was warned not to try that one more time

Patience where is it? Because I gave mine up
I let it go for free just so I can get this easy fuck

I know..No morals. No standards. What a dirty slut
I will give up anything I tell you.. if I can get that in my ...

But he is on a mission to explore every inch of me
And I am past the waiting phase..I want that rough D

No sucking on my nipples or biting on my neck
I am past that damn point..damn you..is your dick ready to get wet, yet?

I am busting on you over some slow jamz type dick
When what I really want is remixed..Dj in the club type shyt

"Patience baby"..you whisper in my ear
"Beastly dick now"..Is what I whispered back.."Or get the hell outta here."

1 comment: