Rent This Ad Space

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Untitled

What a sticky, sticky mess this man has left on me
Gobs of gooey white substance of his exstacy
Creamy and thick and stringy and shit
Too far down on my body for me to lick
So I rub it in with my hands & let my fingers play in it
This come is thick as butter & I missed it
Time for a shower. No.. too quick & too much
I suggest to my boo a bubble bath so we can fuck
Or at least rub or kiss or lick or suck
Or use the suds as lubrication to enter my...but
He doesn't want to he says because my sex wore him out
Silly ass man..what is he talking about
I rode you just a little..only bounced on it slow
I only fed you a percentage of this pussy as you dug in my hole
I let you drink a little milk..and I sucked a ball..or two
All these things I did..you asked me to
Don't ask for the best when you have been with less than
I offer you the greatest pussy on any woman
I have the best tongue action you have ever felt
The best lips in the world..they can make your ass melt
Just the shyt I do make men come inside of themselves
I have to suck out that nut..I try to be of some help
Not bragging or boasting or selling my good deeds
But I have men crying and fiending and begging me
For a taste..or the smell..or just ''can I feel it?''
I tell them no..This is the good shyt.

No comments:

Post a Comment