Rent This Ad Space

Friday, May 18, 2012

Tonight

Slow sex on my mind
Wet tongue on my lips
Come stains on my panties
And a throbbing clit

Its undeniable how I feel
No lie that I want it
No hiding it baby
So bring over the dick

I have been up all night
Because I could not sleep
Just planning and scheming
All the things I want done to me

First I want to be held
Then I want to start
I want you to slide down on me
And ease my legs apart

Take advantage of me
Lick up all my come
Dig out a little bit
And then feed me some

Let me suck it off your finger
And kiss it off your lips
Let me enjoy my own flavor
Yummy! I am loving it

I like to be spoiled
So let me feel the best
Devour me up
And leave nothing for the rest

I am loving me some you
But I will never tell
You have me feeling so good
While you are eating me so well

Dripping in your mouth
And begging for your dick
Body is out of control
And I can't control it

2 comments: