Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Its your day boo. What do you want to do?
Maybe some ice cream, or my cream on your face
Or how about a little icing as you lick my warm cake
No presents were bought and no cards were left
But you can open me up baby and lick my seal until its wet
Surprise! Is what my body is screaming out to you
I am hoping you lay it on me like its my day too
Make me feel special and happy and wait
I got super excited but this is your day
Shall I sit on your face? Or let you eat me out from behind
Or should I just lay here and let you try to find
That infamous spot that most can't seem to reach
That juicy juicy dripping cum out the center like a Georgia peach
But its all up to you.. because today is your day
I am just happy I am able to share it with you and play
Tell me what you want so I can make this day the best
A wonderful and special birthday leakin from birthday sex
Dripping with excitement and throbbing from the wait
Just me and you baby enjoying your birthday-day.
Happy birthday to you. And a very happy birthday for me
You sucked out my cream filling and left me quivering.
Sweeeeeeeet! I like I like!!!
ReplyDeleteShid i know he recorded that movie..
ReplyDeletelol.. @ Magnolia..
ReplyDeleteBoricua... there was more but ppl rnt ready lol